Mythical Creature Menagerie

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Silverado


Finally about time! *ahem* Anyway, this is Silverado, but you can call her Grey. Her mother died because of Swifter's demonic ways........ and for those that are saying "AAAWWW!!! It's soooo cute!" The secret? Look at her eye....... have you notice something? If you said "It looks like Lisa's eye!'' You're right! Except I colored it green, not blue. And that thing 'round her neck? She had it at birth. I think it looks great on her. And it looks like she's playing with the butterfly that was eating sweet nectar and carrying pollen for the same type of flower (although I didn't draw pollen pods on the butterfly's legs.) And my butterflies do need some working on, but oh well. The flower came out nicely though.

5 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, May 07, 2006, Blogger Gabe said...

I think the butterfly looks great! Except the body is a little too big.

 
At 3:08 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Gabe? Is that you? Let me guess *thinks* My cousin?

 
At 6:03 AM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Gabe said...

Yeah. By the way, do you have a Nintendo DS? I want somebody that can play Animal Crossing or Mario Kart DS with me online.

 
At 3:32 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Afraid not...... but I'm destined that my mom will one day get me one (when she gets the money), if possible I might ask her if I could do some chores to earn some money for an Nintendo DS.

 
At 8:39 AM, May 27, 2006, Blogger Blackhawk said...

Oh yeah Goldendragon,with lonewolf if you click on the moon he howls?
(I'm not sure if you knew that already)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
adopt your own virtual pet!

Neko

I'm Sam!
Cynical and clumsy, but loyal and brave, you're Samwise Gamgee!

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you and it as well. So up you get! Come on, Mr. Frodo dear! Sam will give you a ride. Just tell him where to go, and he'll go."

Which hobbit in the fellowship of the Ring would you be?
HASH(0x8d2d1f8)
You're crying because you are lonely. Maybe you
weren't always alone, but you've never felt so
alone now. You 're afraid to stay so alone. You
feel like no one cares what happens and that no
one even realizes you exist.

Why are you crying? (beautiful pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Something has happened!
I am a Good Little muffin. I am lovely, nice and generous. Would you like to be my friend? Teehee! Click here to find out what kind of muffin YOU are!