Mythical Creature Menagerie

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Whoops..... just like when I posted Celestial's picture, it came up 2 times...... anyway, this is Gracefuldragon (for those that don't know her, I'm just introducing her to you all.) And also I didn't get any time to draw an Easter picture of maybe like a baby dragon hatching out of a beautifully colored Easter egg. BUT at least Grace is colorful (she prefers to be called "Grace" as much as she prefers being called "Gracefuldragon," by the way. She told me, of course.)

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, April 16, 2006, Blogger Delbin said...

Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
adopt your own virtual pet!

Neko

I'm Sam!
Cynical and clumsy, but loyal and brave, you're Samwise Gamgee!

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you and it as well. So up you get! Come on, Mr. Frodo dear! Sam will give you a ride. Just tell him where to go, and he'll go."

Which hobbit in the fellowship of the Ring would you be?
HASH(0x8d2d1f8)
You're crying because you are lonely. Maybe you
weren't always alone, but you've never felt so
alone now. You 're afraid to stay so alone. You
feel like no one cares what happens and that no
one even realizes you exist.

Why are you crying? (beautiful pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Something has happened!
I am a Good Little muffin. I am lovely, nice and generous. Would you like to be my friend? Teehee! Click here to find out what kind of muffin YOU are!