Mythical Creature Menagerie

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Raksheen.

Ok, Raksheen, I know you hate me, but I drew a picture of you because I wanted to. And you're wondering "Why a dark winged wolf?!" And why did you draw me as a griffin?! I'm not that anymore! I'm the muffin queen!'' (And probably Mwahaha-ing at being that kind of personnel.) The reason I drew you as a griffin and a dark winged wolf is because: 1: I can't draw people
2: you used to be a griffin with brown and tan. 3. Also wondering "Why a sword?" You said you had one in dragnix, didn't you? 4. wolves are my favorite mammals. 5. to be nice! 6. you have a dark side within.

So if you want me to get rid of this picture, I don't care if you cuss or not, but I expect some friendliness from you!

5 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, February 12, 2006, Blogger Delbin said...

this is pretty good. i like it.

 
At 12:00 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger Aiolos said...

It sort of looks like the griffin has dragon wings though.

 
At 6:17 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

It does? Not to me really, I guess it's your point of view that makes you think that.

 
At 4:49 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Aiolos said...

It's only because it's cut off. You can only see the begining, which, to me, looks like the start of wing ribs. Although, I'm weird, so I may just be seeing things....

 
At 4:38 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Blackhawk said...

the wings look a bit dragony on the gryphon but I think it's feathers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
adopt your own virtual pet!

Neko

I'm Sam!
Cynical and clumsy, but loyal and brave, you're Samwise Gamgee!

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you and it as well. So up you get! Come on, Mr. Frodo dear! Sam will give you a ride. Just tell him where to go, and he'll go."

Which hobbit in the fellowship of the Ring would you be?
HASH(0x8d2d1f8)
You're crying because you are lonely. Maybe you
weren't always alone, but you've never felt so
alone now. You 're afraid to stay so alone. You
feel like no one cares what happens and that no
one even realizes you exist.

Why are you crying? (beautiful pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Something has happened!
I am a Good Little muffin. I am lovely, nice and generous. Would you like to be my friend? Teehee! Click here to find out what kind of muffin YOU are!