Mythical Creature Menagerie

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mythical Creature Menagerie

Why are people cussing on my blog?!?!?!?!

Ok I've seen some people cussing on my BLOG!!!!!!!!! Why are they doing this?!? They are acting like jerks (Excuse me for being rude). If I catch anyone swearing on Mythical Creature Menagerie (and my other two blogs), I'll delete it and make Makla put a undesirable comment on your blog. SSSSSSOOOOOO READ THE RULES BELOW OR I'LL BOOT YOUR BUTT OUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok?!? Thank you! And don't put nasty things about this!!!!!!!!!!

THANKSGIVING EXCLUSSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYIIIIPPPPYYYY!!!!!! A TURKEYGRIFF!!!!!! I LLLOOOVVVEEE IT!!!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Shinobi Again, not from ME!!! and I think Geist is a good friend to Shinobi.
Geist This once again is another ctreature I found at the site bellow. Not drawn by MOA!!! (ME!!!)

Frost dragon Another one of the critters that I did NOT drew, but found at the site bellow another pic, Flying butterfly horse.

Flying butterfly horse. Wait a minute!!! I didn't draw this!!! I found this at a website if you would like to go there. http://www.namelessforest.com

Quetzacoatl Yippy!!! I drew the Quetzacoatl!!! I know it doesn't look like one, but once again, another one of my computer art.

The Leatherwing A creature, flying in the sky, hisses with friendliness and doesn't bite others at all. Um yeah this a picture I did while at school. One of the students said that a high schooler would do a picture like this, but my dad said that it doesn't depend on age, it depends on how talented you or I am. I guess I take dad's word after all.

Dyrobei Here's a picture of my dad, Dyrobei. When I showed him this one, he said that the horns on him are wicked. I'm sorry he have chicken legs *tries not to laugh*.

Red XIII Here's a another pic I drew. And yeah if you say I am a BIG ff7 fan, your right!!! I couldn't remember this character's roman numeral though. But I did remember that the first part of his name is "Red".

Me!!!



Lookie here!! It's me!!! Isn't it pretty? You see my name on the left side? That means one of my pics are under my name, and should be used with my permission!!!


Wingo!! (wing-O) Here's a picture of a griffin!!! His name is Wingo, like it says!! He's a water-mage, since he learned all the water techniques from me!

One of my neopets!!!!! Ok uh yeah, this is my neopet and I know he is a little sloppy, but this is one of my ''old" pictures, the feet are bad, the tail is really sloppy, until I found out how to make them both pretty good (see self potrait below)


Self Portrait (wolf)

Neat huh? I like how I did the paws, but I didn't color this one because it would be sooo boring, and yeah, if you notice, I have whiskers. Hope you like it.

Bearded wolf I know what your going to say, this is a goat, but it's not! It really is a bearded wolf that I drew on the computer. It doesn't look at all that good, but oh well.

So long Sundance!!!

Here's a song for you and I hope your familiar with it.

Got a date a week on friday with a preacher's son, everybody says he's crazy, I'll have to see, I finally moved to Jackson when the summer came, I won't have to pay that boy to rake my leaves, I'm probably going on and on, it seems I'm doing more about these days, I probably wouldn't be this way, I probably wouldn't hurt so bad, I never pictured every minute, without you in it, oh you left so fast, sometimes I see you standing there, sometimes I feel a losing touch, sometimes I feel that I'm so lucky to have the chance to love this much, God gave me a moments grace, as if I never see your face, I probly wouldn't be this way, Mama says that I just shouldn't speak to you, Susan says that I should just move on, you oughta see the way these people look at me, and they see me 'round here talking to this stone, everybody thinks I've lost my mind, but I just take it day by day, I probably wouldn't be this way, I probably wouldn't hurt so bad, I never pictured every minute, without you in it, oh you left so fast, sometimes I see you standing there, sometimes I feel an angel's touch, sometimes I feel that I'm so lucky to have the chance to love this much, God gave me a moments grace, as if I never see your face, I probably wouldn't be this way. I probably wouldn't be this way. Got a date a week on Friday with the preacher's son, everybody says I'm crazy, guess I'll have to see.

This blog not only has mythical creatures, but real life creature's I drew. So enjoy! But follow these rules first.

1: Do not ask where I live.
2: Do not say inapropriate language, it is not allowed in this blog.
3:Don't act like a bully.
4: No spamming.
5: Don't take any of my pictures without permission!!!

And last, but not least, have fun!!!!!

Here's a poem that I made up about the Chrismas tree

The tree alone means life

the lights on it mean hope

the ornament on the tree mean peace

the tensils mean that I'm wrapped up in heaven

the bows, flowers, and pinecones mean prosperity

the candycanes mean happiness

and the star means that Jesus was born

Oh yeah I have an anoucement to make..........

I'VE GOT TWO NEW BLOGS!!!!!! If you want to check them out, you can and I will be glad that you got on one or both of them. Thanks!

46 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

so uh, when you gonna put some creatures up?

 
At 11:22 AM, October 15, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

here are some problems:
1. The scanner doesn't work.
2. I don't have any idea how you send some stuff on a blog.

 
At 11:24 AM, October 15, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

How did you get over here? Let me guess, you clicked on my user (or display) name, didn't you?

 
At 11:29 AM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

yessa.

what do you mean "send some stuff on a blog"?

 
At 11:33 AM, October 15, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Sorry, I'm probably not making sense. I mean like pictures, for example.

 
At 12:18 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

I just posed a picture on my blog

 
At 12:46 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

makla?

 
At 9:58 AM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

augh! spammer! delete delete!

oh, and your pics are pretty good. i can't do crap on the computer art programs.
try to get your scanner working. i'd like to see some of your hand drawn art

 
At 10:39 AM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

me 2.

 
At 1:44 PM, October 20, 2005, Anonymous Goldendragon1994131's MOM said...

This is to "anonymous", who spammed my daughter's blog with a link to a "get rich quick" scam. I am reporting you to the site administrators. Don't let me catch you, or any other spammer, posting on my child's blog again.

 
At 4:51 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

have her delete the spammers comments completely. that way they don't take up space with their unwanted 'informertial'

 
At 3:15 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

How do you delete the spammers?!?

 
At 3:24 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Aaron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:25 PM, October 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There should be a trashcan icon at the bottom of each post. Click it to delete a post, then follow the instructions.

I love your drawings, you have a great imagination!

 
At 9:05 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

make sure you choose "delete forever" or something like that. it makes it dissappear completely instead of leaving a 'deleted by administraitor' comment

 
At 10:15 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

There isn't a trash can icon anymore.

 
At 10:18 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Wait, I found it.

 
At 6:53 AM, October 30, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Oh and thanks for the nice comments about my pictures to makla, delbin, and this non-spammer anonymous, you all are nice.

 
At 12:17 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

You all should see the pic I just put up on my blog.

 
At 1:17 PM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Felicia said...

Cool pictures, I love them!!!

 
At 9:34 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

i'm trying to puzzle out that description:
The Leatherwing This is so COOL!!! I know it looks like a high schooler's picture, but I'm not in it!!
i'm sorry, i'm slow, but i just don't grasp what you are saying...

 
At 5:12 AM, November 05, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

I rewrote the description for you, so you can get what I'm saying!!


You have got to see my new blog I just put up this morning.

 
At 7:14 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Huh? Why isn't there no one on here? I guess they lose interest in this site, or they're busy doing their own business on their blogs or something like that.

 
At 2:50 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

no. don thnk tha fer 1 minute! im still heer! yer blog is cool. i hve it saved undr favs.

 
At 3:49 AM, November 20, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Nice portrait delbin :)

 
At 11:05 AM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

thnks!

 
At 12:32 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Like the song I put up? It's from the band Green Day, except this one doesn't have the words in it.

 
At 1:11 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

wait, was it called again? n its by green day. i didn reelize it was them. i luv tha bnd!

 
At 2:07 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!! :)

 
At 5:16 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

How come no one has been on the other two blogs?

 
At 7:27 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

yu hve 2 othr blogs? i didn no tha! ill go chek em out.

 
At 8:31 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

yu no wha yu shud do? put a post up sayin tha yu hve 2 othr blogs. cuz ppl mite not no tha yu hve othr blogs. jus a sugestion.

 
At 1:56 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Thanks delbin for the tip.

 
At 2:30 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

no prob. ;)

 
At 1:41 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

yer nown evrywer.

 
At 5:45 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

but do yu reely feel lonly?

 
At 2:06 PM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous MUFFIN QUEEN! said...

Well, I must post it for everyone so THEY are not longing for me and I don't feel guilty! That, and PAGE VIEWS FOR MY DEVIANTART PAGE! *boogies*

 
At 2:40 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Your cussing!!! I told everyone that saying rude things on my blogs is not allowed, didn't I?!?

 
At 1:09 PM, December 04, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

How come Makla hasn't been here or hasn't sent in a comment meaning he's here?

 
At 6:19 PM, December 04, 2005, Anonymous CUSSAH said...

Tasty Cakes on you then, sisseh-boy. TT AND MAYBE MAKLA IS ANNOY-ED AT CHOO! Like I. *nods*

 
At 8:20 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Makla said...

no no no! i'm not annoyed at you! no, i'm just freakin' busy is all. and, yes, if anyone fouls up your blog with vulgar language i'm only too happy to return the favor. I'LL MAKE THEM RUE THE DAY!!! *snicker*

 
At 11:26 AM, December 11, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

thas a pretty cool wolf dragon!

 
At 6:33 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

Sorry I bragged guys, you all are good artists too.

 
At 9:57 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Delbin said...

no need 2 apologize! these r good!

 
At 6:38 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

And first of all, Makla's not a SISSY BOY!!!!!! I don't want to catch you insulting me and other Bloggers on here, ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:42 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger goldendragon1994131 said...

(And that was for this "Cussah" which is Raksheen!!!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
adopt your own virtual pet!

Neko

I'm Sam!
Cynical and clumsy, but loyal and brave, you're Samwise Gamgee!

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you and it as well. So up you get! Come on, Mr. Frodo dear! Sam will give you a ride. Just tell him where to go, and he'll go."

Which hobbit in the fellowship of the Ring would you be?
HASH(0x8d2d1f8)
You're crying because you are lonely. Maybe you
weren't always alone, but you've never felt so
alone now. You 're afraid to stay so alone. You
feel like no one cares what happens and that no
one even realizes you exist.

Why are you crying? (beautiful pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Something has happened!
I am a Good Little muffin. I am lovely, nice and generous. Would you like to be my friend? Teehee! Click here to find out what kind of muffin YOU are!